I was training a client the other day and we had the most amusing conversation about things that we hate. So, in honor of our conversation, I thought I would give you a current list of what’s bothering me right now.
- Bumper stickers — especially the family ones, and that one with the kid peeing???? What is that? And old campaign stickers.
- People who can’t talk on the phone and drive. It really is a skill.
- Bragging on Facebook
- People who don’t merge in traffic
- Holiday lights left up well after a holiday.
- Midriff tops
- Children who call adults by their first name
- Being put on speaker phone with other people listening without your knowledge
- Items that come in plastic packaging that are impossible to open without a pair of scissors. Including packages of scissors
- People who take up 2 parking spaces
- USING ALL CAPS IN EMAILS
Note: This is only a partial list. I could go on, but I need to go to bed.